Chichen Itza Tour
From Cancun, Puerto Morelos or anywhere in the Riviera Maya, makes the most complete and exclusive archeological tour to Chichen Itza, Mexico.
Traveling in a private transportation to one of the seven wonders of the world , Chichén Itzá. Take a guided tour for its impressive Mayan , famous for the mathematical precision with which they were built vestiges tour.
It is best to explore the ruins with a guided tour full day to discover the reasons why the place has been designated one of the modern wonders of the world . You can even visit the X’kekén cenote where you can rest and observe the stalactite , and of course deep into the turquoise waters.
Experience the majesty of Chichen Itza, world heritage , with the best tour of Cancun and the Riviera Maya!
- We suggest an exit at 7:00 AM to get to Chichen Itza at 9:30 AM before the crowds and the heat.
- Stay there for 2-3 hours.
- When you finish at Chichen Itza, your driver will be waiting for you to take you to Cenote Ik Kil, where you can swim in the fresh water.
Whats Included in the Chichen Itza Tour
- Round trip air-conditioned transportation exclusively for your group.
- English speaking driver.
- Tollroad and Parking fees.
- Free time at the Mayan Ruins of Chichen Itza.
- Cooler with ice, purified water & beers.
Not Included in the Chichen Itza Tour
- Food & Beverages at the restaurant.
- Entrance fee to the Cenote.
- Entrance fee to the archaeological site of Chichen Itza.
- Guide at Chichen Itza.